Saturday, September 27, 2014

Oh my Jem!!!



Good Morning!!!! So far it is pretty good morning!!! Got the discussion board stuff done and looked at my grade for my Short Film Class and I got an A- on my pitch....WOW!!!!! He even said that if I worked on it and got it to where it needed to be then I could possibly pitch it as an actual film....I am definitely going to do that in the coming weeks....Work on it and maybe upload it to Youtube and see what happens!!! Wish me luck!!! Okay I am not going to rant today like I have been for the past few days....I am so over that and that's that!!! My mom's birthday was yesterday and we went to see the movie The Boxtrolls!!! It was a really cute movie...A lot better than I thought it would be....A really good story too...Based on the book Here be Monsters!! It was a stop motion animation movie so that was really cool to actually understand what that meant....If you get to the chance to see it then go and see it!!!! As for the picture today!!! Well going back to one of my favorite characters of Jeremy's!!! I do love Jem Coughlin!!! He has to be one of the best characters, besides SSGT. Will James, that he has ever done....He had the tough guy attitude but there was something just so loveable about him too...I mean come on, how could you not fall in love with Jem!!!..I didn't think that I would like this character as much as I do but he kind of grew on me and well, I admire and love the man who plays him....He's amazing in this role and so deserved the Oscar for it....But that's still to come for him.....There are 13 more days until Kill The Messenger hits theaters and I am so ready for it to be here....I am half way through the book and it is really interesting to read what this man did and how he broke the story of the CIA's involvement with the Contra's and the cocaine trade here in America.....To read what was done to this man's career because he chose to tell the truth is heartbreaking....At least with this movie he will be vindicated....So thank you to Jeremy for bringing this man's story to the screen so that everyone will know what he truly was like!!! Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!!! Stay safe wherever you are babe....Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment