Thursday, September 4, 2014

Jeremy dancing!!!

 




Good Morning!!! I'm early today but that's okay...finished the first few sessions in each of my classes and now I have some reading to do in both classes...I have two papers that I have to do for next week and I can deal with that....My essays are pretty good so I know I can do well on them to get the grade I want...first day of classes are over for now...I may go back and do some more before the end of the day....Depending on how I feel...I have so many projects to work on and school stuff that I needed to take a break for now...Okay I know I posted this video before but I love it...Can't help but love this one...Jeremy looks really good when he dances....At least the man can dance...He can do it all apparently...*big grin*...As for the picture....It's one that I found on Tumblr a few weeks ago and decided that it was a good one of him....I like the sepia tones of the picture and how it adds to the emotions that are coming from it...Sepia prints and Black and White prints are my favorite types of pictures....they seem to show more of what the person is thinking or feeling....In this picture he looks relaxed and in a way kind of lonely....Or wistful....Like he's thinking of a place he wants to be, besides where he is...that kind of thing....Anyways....Lots of Love To you Jeremy!!! Stay safe wherever you may be at this moment, babe....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out.....36 days until Kill the Messenger!!!! so excited for this movie....although still haven't seen the trailer on TV yet but hopefully it will be shown soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment