Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Jeremy's Kill The Messenger interview!!





Good Morning!!!! It's an okay morning for the most part....Although my cat is being a pain at the moment by meowing constantly!!! Busy day today...My mom wants to rent a steam cleaner and do the carpets and rugs today...So guess we'll be doing that later on...Plus I have a lot of projects that I need to get done so that I can test them out on people....So lots to do today...Okay the video is a new one that I haven't even seen and am dying to watch it and listen to this man's voice talk about the movie Kill The Messenger...Which is 38 days from being released here in the states!!! YAY!!!!! *happy dance*....Cannot believe that I have been following this movie since it was first announced that he would be doing it....Now it's almost here and I'm so excited to see it....I want to get the book and read it so that I can understand more about it...I'm weird that way...*shrugs*...As for the picture...Well I think the top one speaks for itself!!! Makes me wonder what happened for him to flip the bird at whoever was behind the camera....Love the man for his honesty....*big smile*...Then there's that smile in the bottom picture....How can one man's smile make me so happy!!! Don't know but this man's smile does just that...I have two more days until classes start and I am really psyched!!! My classes look really interesting and I know there is going to be a lot of hard work to do but I know I can do it!! My work takes second place next to my school and classwork...Although I am looking into a different job, one that will work with me on the hours that I need and can work...Have to fill out applications this week for something else....Just going to fill a lot of things out and see what comes up...But my 3rd semester is about to start and all I can think of is how it's going to go and what all is going to happen this semester....I have my computer desk all set up with pictures of Jeremy looking at me from both sides to give me inspiration and to remind me that this is why I am doing this...That and because I know I can do it...So wish me luck and here goes nothing....anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay safe wherever you are babe....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment