Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Stuck in The Middle With You-Brother Sal featuring Jeremy!!!





Good Morning!!!! So far it hasn't been that great of a morning for me...first thing this morning I go to check my tumblr and my bank account on my phone and nothing comes up....So something is wrong with the darn thing...Going to take it over to Verizon and see what's up...Hopefully they will be able to tell me...Next thing is I went to order my new glasses and I have to have my pupil distance first...So I need to go and see my doctor and find out what that is...then I can order my glasses and after that I can order a few books off line and go and get my new laptop computer....Plus order something else for school...all kinds of joy today....*shakes head and sighs*....Okay the video today is one I had been looking for since day one....I don't think I have ever posted this but here it is....Jeremy singing with Brother Sal and the song is Stuck in The Middle With You!!! He looks so comfy in this video...Sounds really good too...Course then again I think he has an amazing voice....The picture is one that I did on pizap a few months ago and decided to repost it...I like it what can I say...He looks sharp and HOT!!! Exactly one more month from today before Kill The Messenger hits theaters here in the states....I am looking forward to seeing this movie...From the trailers that I have seen it is going to be fantastic...Course what do I expect from Jeremy!!! Every movie that I have seen him in has been really good, well with the exception of The Heart is Deceitful above all things!! didn't really like that movie....*shrugs*...Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay Safe wherever you are right now!!! Until Later...Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment