Monday, September 22, 2014

Jeremy, The Faithful!




Good Morning!!! Not really good morning for me...Still have a flipping migraine and it doesn't want to go away...Didn't do a lot in class today because my head hurt so damn bad it was hard to concentrate...So have to buckle down and do a lot tomorrow....Working on a few things that I want to try and sell soon...I have bookmarks, notecards and stationary that I have been working on lately....I can do any celebrity as long as I can find pictures on the internet or people can send them to me....Right now it's all of Jeremy!!! *big grin*...No video today...didn't find one that I wanted to use....But these pictures are great aren't they....The top one is an old one but I love it....I love the intense look on his face....He just looks so damn sexy in this picture....the second one is from an interview he did for Kill The Messenger...which opens in theaters in 18 days!!!! I love the smile he has on his face!!! that smile gets me every time and it makes me feel so much better....Just seeing him makes me feel better....The final picture is from when he did a spot on a feature called The Faithful...It's for the 49ner's football team...He is a die hard fan of this team....He even said he had problems....*giggles*...It's okay though....He's a fan and cheers his team on and if they don't win then he gets moody and depressed...He even said it can ruin his week if they don't win....*shakes my head and smiles*...I don't get that way but that's me....Not a big football fan...Not a big fan of sports in general unless it's hockey!!! then I'm a New York Islanders fan....I adore this man in spite of his quirkiness....He's amazing and hard working...He knows how to have fun even though he is a workaholic....He's a dedicated father to his little girl and she is the most important thing in his life right now....I love that about him....Family is important and that to me makes him a real man...Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy....Stay Safe on the press tour for Kill The Messenger.....Just stay safe period babe....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment