Thursday, September 25, 2014

My rant for today...I still love this man, nothing can change that!!!




Good Morning!!! Earlier than usual...But that's okay...I just have to do one more thing for classes then I am done for the week....I have to film myself pitching my idea for my short film....I want to write it down so that I can practice a bit before filming it....Should be fun!!!...Okay yesterday I kind of went on a rant about Jeremy being married....But everything I said yesterday still holds true today.....It doesn't bother me that he got married and I am happy for him and I do wish him the best of luck with his marriage.....It isn't going to stop me from loving him the way I do....He is my inspiration or my muse if you will....He has given me back my dreams and has made me write again and that is fantastic for me....It also hasn't stopped my dreams of the man....nothing will stop those....My mind has a way of doing what it wants when I am asleep....*laughs*.....So to everyone out there that has been asking me if I am okay with him being off the market....the answer is YES!!! I still adore this man and love him like no other....It doesn't stop me from doing that....I am still planning on going to see Kill The Messenger in 15 days...It's not like I was actually with him....I'm one of many fans of his.....I just blog about him and how I feel and what I would still like to do to that sinfully, sexy and gorgeous body of his....Geesh...I won't ever stop thinking about that just because he is married....*rolls my eyes*....He's still the same man that I fell for a few years ago....As long as his smile reaches his eyes and he looks and sounds happy then I'm happy for him.....But the minute his eyes dim and that smile of his turns fake that's when I know something is wrong....I'm going to be honest here for a minute....I am a Witch, a pretty powerful one at that...Although my powers can be a bit chaotic at times most of the time they are spot on....I read Rune Cards when I feel something isn't right or when I want to get a handle on things that are going on around me....Well last night I asked if I could do a Yes or No question for Jeremy....And the cards told me I could....So I did....the answer to the question was NO.....Not going to reveal the question I asked...That is between me and the cards and my spirit guide....Now if the man himself were to ask me what the cards said then I would tell him...Although I don't think that would ever happen, but if he were to ask I would tell him and I don't think that he would like the question or the answer....Anyways.....Lots of Love To You Jeremy.....Stay Safe wherever you are babe.....Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out.....This I always remain....Your Flame...

No comments:

Post a Comment