Friday, September 26, 2014

My rant for today....I do love this man!!!




Good Morning!!! So far it is pretty decent morning....I got my assignment done for my Short Film class this morning and got it turned in so my classes are done for the day...Now I get to look up movies and the times they start....Today is my mom's birthday and she wants to go to the movies this afternoon....So this will be a fun day!!! Okay, going to go on a bit of rant today....Same thing as the last few days only this time involving some of the people on IMDb!!! OMG....Get a life people....so he got married without telling everyone....He did it the normal way....No fuss!!! Good for Jeremy!!! I'll be the first to admit that I am a bit sad, but as long as he is happy and this is the woman he wants to spend the rest of life with then I'm happy for him.....It's not like any of you would have had a chance in hell with the man....All you do is nit pick at him about his looks, his clothes, his acting, his personality and basically everything about him.....It seems to me that all of you prissy little girls need to grow up and stop whining about the fact that he got married and didn't bother to tell his fans....SO WHAT!!!!!!!!!He likes to keep his private life, just that, PRIVATE!!!!. He is a very private man and that's what makes him attractive to me....It really is none of our business what he does in his private life....So all I am going to say is can we please leave the man alone about this new part of his life....Just because he is married doesn't mean we have to stop loving him and being his fans...NO!!!...These girls just need to get on with their shallow little lives and get over it!!!! This man is still my favorite and I still love and adore him and respect and admire him....does that make me a bad person....I don't think it does....He is still the same man that I fell for a few years ago and the fact that he is now married isn't going to change my feelings for him....He got me to writing again, yes the stories are about him but I'm writing again...Plus I am pursuing a dream of mine thanks to him and Kathryn Bigelow....So to you prissy little girls on IMDb, GET OVER IT!!!!!!! Anyways....Enough of my ranting....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!!!! Stay safe wherever you are on the press tour babe.....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment