Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Jeremy on Fire!!


Good Morning!!! Well for a few more minutes that is!! Pretty decent day so far...Got finished with classes a bit earlier than usual...checked my emails and now I am doing my blog post for the day...Feeling a bit on the miffed off side right now but it'll pass....Instead of trying to work with my hours for school like he promised to do when he hired me, my dumbass idiotic jerk of a boss decided to let me go....He said that if I would just change my hours of availability then he would give me hours...but see my school is very important to me and this is my career we are talking about so I didn't budge on my hours....So he let me go!!!! So now I am looking for something else that will work with my hours and not constantly lie to me like this dumbass did from the first day I was there....Anyways...Sorry for the little rant and the language....But I feel better now...*smile*...Okay onto this gorgeous, stunning man!!! I found this picture some weeks ago on tumblr and saved it because I thought it was pretty cool....I think it is a fan made piece and I don't know who did it or I would give them credit for it.....It is rather a nice picture of Jeremy!!! Pretty flipping awesome if ya ask me....you know what's pretty interesting for me....Even though he is married now that hasn't stopped me from loving him the way I do....Which tells me something...He's worth it....what I am doing in my life by becoming a director is all because of my regaining my love for the industry because of him and Kathryn Bigelow....If I hadn't started watching movies again and discovering The Hurt Locker then I would probably be stuck in a job that I would grow to hate.....I don't want that again....Been there, done that for 7 years as a Pharmacy Tech.....when you wake up and don't really want to go to work that's when you know it is time to find something new...I went to school and got several certificates and my AAS now I am going for my BFA!!!and it's all thanks to finding my love of movies again....So he's married now....Doesn't mean I give up my dreams of someday working with him....Because I still want to work with the man!!! And someday I will!!! Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay safe wherever you are babe.....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment