Sunday, September 7, 2014

Jeremy acting like a goofball!






Good  Morning!!! Well for a few more minutes that is!!! Just finished with both my classes and did pretty good on both quizzes....I still need to do the papers for the classes and I will do those tomorrow...I have all week to do them so I want to take my time on them both...I want good grades on them...today's video is Come on Get Higher by Matt Nathanson.....I just like this song a lot because it does say a bit about what I miss about someone that is gone from my life....I hear it and think about my brother a lot and that's okay...I can think about him and not cry anymore...Which is a good thing...As for the pictures....Well as promised the first one is from Jeremy's post on his Who Say account...Can we say the man is a total goofball!!!! I personally love it that he can act goofy and normal....Although a lot of the girls were looking at his arms and seeing how yummy they look...I will admit that he does have great arms....but I like the fact that he is doing something silly in this picture....I mean come on...How adorable is this man!!!!the second picture is a poster for AOU showing the first time we see Paul Bettany (Jarvis) as Vision!!! I think it's pretty cool poster....Course I also notice that Hawkeye is in it too so that makes me very happy!!! Okay I'm crazy about this man!! What ever gave you that idea!!! I post pictures of him to my facebook page, I blog about him and I have a tribute tattoo of an infinity symbol that has an arrow on for his character Hawkeye!!! I'd say I like the man a lot!!! *big grin*...Anyways....33 days until Kill the Messenger hits theaters!!!! Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay safe wherever you are babe....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment