Thursday, September 18, 2014

Jeremy in Kill The Messenger Stills...




Good Morning!!! Such a great morning it is too!!! Posted to the discussion boards this morning at school and now I can get this posted so that I can actually watch Captain America 2...Was going to watch it yesterday but time got away from me....got a great surprise in the mail yesterday too....Two of the three books that I ordered came in and I was sooooo happy!!! I got the book that Kill The Messenger is based on and started reading it last night....Let's just say that I have a lot of respect for Jeremy for taking on this role....I can't imagine what it was like for him to portray Gary Webb....From what I have read so far Webb was an outstanding Journalist that didn't deserve what happened to him. He was only bringing to light what needed to be out there for people to see....Now his story is being told and who better to tell it than Jeremy....The movie hits theaters on October 10th and I will most definitely be there to see it that day....I will more than likely have the book finished before the end of next week quite possibly by Sunday of this coming week....It really is a great book so far...From the trailers that I have seen online this looks to be a spectacular movie and one that could garner Jeremy a best actor Oscar nomination and best picture too....both of which he deserves....So People!!! Go out and see this amazing movie when it comes out....Read the book even if you have the time....Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay safe wherever you are babe...Thank you for taking on this role and telling Mr. Webb's story, it really did need to be told.....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment