Saturday, September 13, 2014

Jeremy's Smile is Brighter than the sun!!





Good Morning!!! Pretty good morning so far and I hope it stays good for the rest of the day.....finished school early because all I had to do was post to the discussion board today....School is done for the week and I cannot wait until tomorrow to see what the new week will bring!!! The video today is Brighter than the Sun by Colbie Calliat....I love this song and what the words are saying....It's an upbeat song that makes me smile and happy when I hear it...It is the most played song on my iPod....*big smile*...As for the pictures!! Well look at this man's beautiful smile...how could I resist posting these pictures of this gorgeous smile....His smile is brighter than the sun for me and makes me smile whenever I see it....Also a shout out to those of you who are staring at the man's arms too...Yes he has amazingly sexy arms....But the man himself is amazingly sexy too....But for me it's the smile that I love....*big smile*.....He's filming MI5 right now so there aren't many new pictures of him yet...although since he joined social media he will probably be posting behind the scenes pictures from the filming of the movie....which will make me happy!!! Just 27 days left until Kill the Messenger hits theaters and I am really looking forward to seeing it....I have the book Dark Alliance on it's way to me so that I can read it before I see the movie so that I can understand the movie better....Cannot wait to read it either....Anyways....Enjoy the lovely smile of this man for the day....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay Safe wherever you are babe...Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment