Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Jeremy at Comic Con!!!




Good Morning!!! so far it's an okay kind of day....Will be glad when this week has ended and things go back to normal for me...whatever normal is that is!!! A lot of stuff I have to do today and not really wanting to do anything....Have to pay a few bills online in a few minutes and then have to go do some more errands before I can sit and relax!!! Today's video is from Comic Con a few months ago...I haven't even seen it so have no idea what it entails...all I know is that it said that Jeremy Renner calls Comic Con Fandomonium....so enjoy this little blurb for today...*big grin*...I enjoy anything that has him in it...the picture is from Comic Con too...He is such an adorable geek!!! How can I not love this man the way that I do!!! He's having fun doing things that he loves and what better way to live your life...He brings a smile to my face when he does silly things so that's a good thing for me....I love it that he knows how to have fun and be a kid every so often....He's human and does goofy things...Would love to do a documentary about him....Does that sound weird??? I don't think it does...Speaking of documentaries....I am trying to come up with some ideas on what to do one on.....I want to do something interesting to get my name out there....Have to sit and think on this for a bit...Want it to be fun and something that will spark people's interest...We shall see what happens...Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay safe wherever you are at this moment babe!! Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!! 38 days until Kill The Messenger hits theaters!!!! I start back to class tomorrow!!! So glad too....Been way to bored this summer....*happy dance*

No comments:

Post a Comment