Monday, September 8, 2014

Jeremy in The Outside Man!!!





Good Morning!!! Great morning so far.. Just finished the classes for today and have one more thing to do for one of my classes and I will do that tomorrow, then all I have to do is log on and check into the discussion for the rest of the week....Have a few things to do before my mom has to go to work this evening so I have to make this short today....The video today is actually a short film that Jeremy did several years ago....It's called The Outside Man and is actually quite good...Was surprised that I could find it and have watched it many times since finding it....Love this man!!!! I have found where I can get Fish in A Barrel so I will be ordering it later this week....One of the few movies that I don't have of Jeremy's!!! the pictures are ones that I think are pretty darn good....the top one is from about a week or so ago when he was home checking on some property...The second one was taken yesterday by Jeremy himself!!! The man is actually getting the hang of the social media thing!!! He was watching the 49er's game while shooting MI5 in South Africa!!! So now I know where he is now!!! He looks so darn adorable in his 49er's hat!!! anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay safe wherever you are and whatever you are doing!!! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment