Friday, September 5, 2014

Jeremy's Kill The Messenger Interview!




Good Morning!!! early again today....Been at school since about 7:45 this morning so called it an early day...Have to do a bit more tomorrow and then I need to start working on the two papers that I have to write....shouldn't be too hard for me to do...My essays are pretty good...So far I am enjoying the two classes and it's only the second day....Okay the video today is the one I have been looking for since I found it on tumblr.....Jeremy talking about the movie and how it was to be the one producing it and starring in it...He also talks about how his character Hawkeye paved the way for him to do this movie....Which BTW the movie Kill The Messenger comes out in 35 days!!! the interview is actually really good and I would so love to see the whole thing if I can actually find it....The picture is a still from the same movie....He does look good with the darker hair and of course the goatee and mustache....I can't wait to see this movie and I am hoping that I can get the book so that I can read it before I see the movie....This way I know a little bit more about what is going on in the movie...I found out yesterday that I don't have any hours at work this coming week...So needless to say I am going to start looking for something else....Especially if he doesn't put me on the schedule for the following week too...If there is one thing that I cannot stand it's a LIAR!!!!! That's all my boss is too...He made promises that he would work with my school schedule and give me the hours that I needed....Well he LIED!!!! So I don't trust him anymore and never will again....But that's enough of my rant about my job!!! Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!!! Stay safe wherever you are babe!!! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment