Saturday, September 20, 2014

Jeremy, the die hard Niners fan!!!





Good Morning!!! It's an okay morning right now and I do hope it gets better....I have a bit of a headache and that's not good for me...I have way to much stuff to get done today to deal with a headache....Just finished posting in the discussion board for the day and the week is over....Second week of classes are done and so far so good...I have A's in both classes so far and this makes me happy!!! Means I am on the right track and doing what I am supposed to be doing....Got my new laptop fixed yesterday and it was an easy fix too...Just had to uninstall the anti-virus program that came on the laptop and replace it with a better one so that it would work right....Today's video is for 2007 and he's singing in it....It's actually pretty fun video and of course he looks adorable as usual....The picture is one that I found on Tumblr a few days ago and just hadn't gotten around to saving it to my flashdrive....the man is a die hard 49ner's fan and that's okay...Doesn't make me adore or love him any less but got a bit of a conflict.....I'm a Seahawks girl....And they did beat the niners to get into the Superbowl last year....Sorry Jeremy!!! *shrugs and laughs*...I still love you!! That would be an interesting house if we were to get together on game day....Especially if his niners were playing my Seahawks....Oh the fun to be had!!! Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay safe wherever you are!!! Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment