Sunday, September 21, 2014

My goofy and adorable Jeremy!!!





Good Morning!!! A pretty good morning so far...Although still feel kind of sick due to this damn migraine/sinus infection headache....That and I am getting used to my new glasses...Got them yesterday and I may have to see if Walmart will tint them a bit darker than they are....Don't think the tinting is dark enough...I like them though, they look really cool....Have a bunch of paperwork to fill out for Unemployment and I have to call them tomorrow morning to find out if I can use my work history from 2001-2008 when I worked for Walgreens in TX....We shall see....I need to fill out some applications this week too and see if I can find something else....Wish me luck....Okay on to the video for this week...I went with something a little different today....It's It Don't Mean A Thing If It Ain't Got That Swing by Tony Bennett featuring Lady GaGa....I love this song and just had to post it today....It has a great vibe to it and makes you feel really mellow....As for the picture of my sweet adorable Jeremy....Its from the Captain America 2 premiere.....He is being his sweet silly and adorable self..I ask you, how can you not adore a man that can act like an utter goofball in public and not care how people take it....He is so flipping adorable it isn't funny....Although I would love to tell him that I can think of better things he can be doing with that tongue of his!!! *naughty grin*....Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy.....Stay Safe on the press tour for Kill The Messenger....Just 19 days until if hits theaters and I am so excited to see it....Had to take a break from reading because of the headache but soon as it is gone I will be back to reading this book so that I can understand the movie better....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment