Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Jeremy's married!!



Good Morning!!! Great morning it is too!!!! School is done for the day and now all I have to do is post on the discussion boards and videotape my pitch for my short film class....So going to have an interesting next few days....Have to make a trip up to the college this afternoon and see if they will let me use their testing center to take my mid term for my Art history class...Hopefully they will...We shall see.....Okay, lets talk people.....Just found out that my man here....Mr. Jeremy Renner is married now....Now a lot of you may ask does that change the way I feel about him?  The answer is NO!!!! I still love and adore this man because of the fact that he kept his private life to himself....I'm happy for him and hope that it works out....He is still the reason why I am becoming a director....He fueled my desire again for the movie industry....I still love his movies and am still planning to support him in any way shape or form....I don't stop loving someone because they get married or have a child....I'm not that petty.....I really wasn't stunned at the news, because I kind of figured that he had gone and married her secretly due to the fact he was wearing a ring all the time....that's not normal for him....As long as he is happy then that's all that matters.....If the smile reaches his eyes and stays there, then I know it's working out....but if the light fades from his eyes then something is wrong.....I am still a fan....Always will be.....See there is a funny thing called destiny....And he was destined to come into my life and change it....He has changed my life....there are a few other things that are ahead for me....He is part of my life now and nothing is going to change that....I do wish him much happiness, that's one thing I can do....I will continue to be my normal and naughty self on my blog....So that won't change....Can't stop me from thinking my thoughts of this wonderful, SEXY, sinful, sweet, silly and adorable man......Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy......Stay Safe wherever you are babe.....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!! And it is 16 days until Kill The Messenger hits the theaters....Cannot wait to see this movie.....the book is really good and is giving me a better understand of what Gary Webb went through for this story!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment