Friday, September 19, 2014

Jeremy's Loo Picture!!!! *laughing*



Good Morning!!! So far it is a pretty good morning....Although I am a bit on the upset side at the moment....My new computer that I got is acting kind weird...Last night I couldn't stay on long because it kept popping up that my anti virus was turned off...so I would go and turn it on and it wouldn't let me....So I am taking it over to Office Depot to see if they can help me figure out what is going on with it....We shall see...Finished classes early because all I had to do was go in and post on the discussion boards....so far this semester is going pretty good...It's getting more interesting as the weeks pass and this is only the second week....*big smile*....I am currently looking for a different job since I was laid off from OD!!!! I'll find something though....Okay today's pictures are just a few of the man that are in my flash drive....the top one was take about a week or so ago and he is on set with Tom Cruise, Ving Rhames and Simon Pegg...They're shooting MI5....Something about it being out next Christmas as the release date so that will be a great Christmas present for me....*big grin*...Also new update on The Bourne movie that Jeremy will be doing next year...Apparently it is going ahead with filming....Despite the fact that Matt Damon is returning in another Jason Bourne movie....So guess there will be two Bourne movies!!! I know which one I will be going to see!!!! :)...Okay here is Jeremy's post on Instagram this morning....Can we just say that this is one of the many reasons I adore this man....He is a complete and utter goofball!!!

The man took a picture of his bathroom!!!! Goddess how I do love this man...He's real and adorable and funny and goofy all rolled up into one big sweet adorable man!!!! Sweet Sweet Jeremy!!! Don't ever change....Stay the way you are and keep the crazy pictures coming....*big smile and laugh*....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay Safe Wherever you are!!!!  Thank you for making me smile!!!! Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment