Thursday, September 11, 2014

Jeremy's TBT picture!!! *laughing*





Good Morning!!! What a great morning it is too....School was just a bit short today because all I had to do was check in and post to the discussion board...this morning was good morning but got even better when I saw this picture posted to tumblr!!! It; from Jeremy's twitter account and can I just say that the minute I saw this I bust out laughing....I really needed a good laugh this morning and this man never fails to make me feel better....Don't ever change Jeremy!!! He is the only man I know that would willingly post a picture like this to the social media so that everyone can see it....I ask you, how can you not adore this man??  He is complete goofball and I do so adore him....I have a big smile on my face as I am posting this because of this picture....This man makes my days brighter and just looking at him makes me smile...He has a contagious laugh too....As heard in the video posted today....Its real and wonderful....I can sit and listen to him laugh all day long if I could, his laugh makes me smile and laugh too...What's funny, is he doesn't realize what he has done for me....He keeps me going and gives me a reason to smile even when I don't want to....But anyways, enjoy this little throwback picture and this adorable man's laughter....Maybe it will bring a little more happiness and laughter into your life too!!! Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay safe wherever you are babe....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment