Wednesday, October 1, 2014

I'm not over Jeremy!!!!




Good Afternoon!!! Yes I know I am later than normal...Finished school and had to pay some bills before doing my blog....Had a glitch in my classes today....Accidently hit the enter button on the quiz for my Art History class and I didn't mean to....So I messaged my instructor if she could reset it so that I could finish it....I wasn't done with the quiz yet....Hopefully she will get back to me by tomorrow so that I can take it...I have to write a 750 word paper for my Short Film class for this week...going to go to Hastings and do that this afternoon!!! Okay for the video today it's "Not Over You" by Gavin DeGraw....I love this song and can relate in so many ways to what he is saying....Not that it is any way related to how I feel about Jeremy....I just love the song....As for the picture of my man.....He looks so sad and lonely sitting there....*sad face*...But I do love this picture for so many reasons....Number one reason is it's a black and white and those are so much better than full color....they show the shadows more and I love the way the light touches on his hair and how the shadows play over his face....Black and White photos are just so much nicer and beautiful to look at....At least that's my opinion....Course then there is the number two reason....That's it is a picture of Jeremy, so how could I not love it!!! He is scheduled to be on Live with Kelly and Michael next Friday, the day Kill The Messenger comes out....So I will be watching it just to see this man and hear his voice is plenty good enough for me.....I just want to see that smile of his and see if it is reaching his eyes or not....I'm kinda funny that way when it comes to him being happy....then that afternoon I am going to be going to the movies to see Kill The Messenger....Just 9 more days till hits theaters!!! So excited!!!! Anyways....Lots of Love To you Jeremy!!!! Stay Safe wherever you are babe.....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment