Saturday, October 11, 2014

"So tired", Jeremy passed out on a couch!!




Good Morning!!!! Not really a great day for me....Found out that Kill The Messenger isn't playing at my local theater so I am not a happy lady right now!!! The one movie I look forward to since I found out he was doing it and I can't even go and see it!!!! *crying*......Now I will have to wait till it comes out on DVD before I can see it and that's just not fair!!!! so that's why no blog posting yesterday!!! Was miffed!!!!! I did get to see him yesterday on Live with Kelly and Michael and he looked soooooo tired!!! but he looked good to me!!! He seems really happy too...So that makes me happy....As long as that smile reaches his eyes and that laugh is real then I know he's happy!!!! I still love this man and will continue too!!... I do hope that he is doing better today and was able to get at least a few hours of shut eye on the plane back to the shoot of MI5!!! Anyways...Sorry so short, but have a lot to do today!!!...Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay safe wherever you are babe!!! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment