Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Jeremy's Worst Audition Ever!!! *laughing*




Good Morning!!! So far it is a great morning!!! Finished classes early today...Took both quizzes and got A's on both of them....I still have one more thing to do for the short Film Class for this week then it will be done for the week...I will be starting to work again this week too...I am going to be some typing from home to earn some money...Won't be a lot but at least it will give me some money that I can get a few things that I need with....We shall see how things turn out in the coming weeks....Wish me luck!!! Okay the video is of Jeremy being goofy as always....It's his Worst Audition ever!!! Goddess how I love this man and the fact that he is a normal man and can be a total goofball and not care if people see it or not!!! Enjoy watching it, I did and laughed through the whole darn thing....As for the picture...I know that I have probably posted it before but hell I love this picture of Jeremy!!! the look on his face is one of pure unadulterated come and show me what ya got sex!!!!! *blushes and laughs*....This picture makes me want to crawl through my computer screen and right onto his lap and make myself right at home!!! I mean come on, can the man get any sexier!!! *grumbles*...Yes, even though he is married now I still find him Sexy as Sin!!! The ring just means I can't touch...doesn't mean I can't look....Course then again I still dream about the man!!!...*shrugs and sighs*...Not sure if I will get to see Kill The Messenger this weekend in my hometown....I don't know if it is going to be shown in the theaters here or not...Won't know for sure until Friday morning!!! Which really stinks!!! I really do want to see this movie...I am almost finished with the book and with each page I read I just get a bit angrier at what was done to Gary Webb and how the big newspapers discredited him and destroyed his name and how his own paper turned their back on him too....All because he spoke the truth and the government decided to lie and cover up the whole thing....I hope that the movie vindicates Gary Webb and gives the people something to think about....This is one of the many reasons that I admire Jeremy so much....Because he takes on these roles and gives a wonderful performance and wakes people up to what is actually going on around them....Anyways....enough rambling...Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!!! Stay safe wherever you are babe and stay sexy and silly!! Don't ever change!!! Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment