Friday, October 17, 2014

Jeremy on Jimmy Fallon





Good Morning!!! So far it is a pretty decent morning....Had some errands to do this morning so have been up a while already.... My mom had her CT scan this morning so I went with her to that and sat and studied for a bit while waiting on her.... Have to study some more for the mid term in Art History....I hate taking tests....todays video is from the Jimmy Fallon tonight show that Jeremy did...He's talking about his new movie and how he was bored on the set of The Avengers Age of Ultron and decided to wear the Scarlett Johansen mask....It's rather creep too...But I do love this man for joining the social media....He makes the day better by just being himself....which is the reason I adore him so much....I am still waiting to see Kill the Messenger and may have to wait to see it when it comes out on DVD....My theater doesn't look like it is going to be showing it at all...Which totally sucks....this is the one movie that I look forward to all year and now I cannot even go see it....It's playing over in Seattle at the AMC theaters over there but I have no way to get over to Seattle right now....*grumbles*...I know I'm grumbling about it but darn it, I really wanted to see this movie...I have the book Dark Alliance and I am going to read it in small batches...It is a lot to take it and I want to read about what this was all about...I grew up during this time and remember hearing about the Iran Contra dealings but don't remember too much about what was happening with this series of articles....So if I have to wait until it comes out on DVD I will and believe me when it does I will be buying it immediately so that I can come home and see it....I'll wait and see what happens....Who knows, maybe my theater will get it and show it...It sure would be nice...Anyways...Sorry for the rant...Lots of Love To You Jeremy.....Stay safe wherever you are babe....Until Later...Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment