Thursday, October 16, 2014

New picture of Jeremy from Art of Discovery by Jeff Vespa!!




Good Morning!!! so far it is a great morning too....Just posted to the discussion boards at school and now I am free to do what I want...I'll be headed for the gym in a bit to get in some work out time....I am trying to get back into shape and get healthy again....I need too....I want to be able to do more things when I finally get out to California in a few years...Starting a new job next week so that will be a good thing for me....Hopefully it goes well...We shall see...Okay on to the video for today...It's by Savage Garden and is called I knew I loved You....
Here are the lyrics for this wonderful song:


I Knew I Loved You"
Maybe it's intuition
But some things you just don't question
Like in your eyes
I see my future in an instant
and there it goes
I think I've found my best friend
I know that it might sound more than
a little crazy but I believe

[chorus:]

I knew I loved you before I met you
I think I dreamed you into life
I knew I loved you before I met you
I have been waiting all my life

There's just no rhyme or reason
only this sense of completion
and in your eyes
I see the missing pieces
I'm searching for
I think I found my way home
I know that it might sound more than
a little crazy but I believe

[repeat chorus]

A thousand angels dance around you
I am complete now that I found you

[repeat chorus to fade] 
 
I guess once you hear it then you will understand that this is how I feel about Jeremy....I know that he is married now but that doesn't stop me from loving him the way I do...Crazy? I don't think so....He is in a way my future!! Because of him and Kathryn I am becoming a director...I know I've said this a thousand times, but it's the truth....As for the picture....It's by Jeff Vespa and is in the book Art of Discovery....I have to look for this book....The photos look like they are amazing and plus it would be one to have just to have as a conversation piece.....I'll hopefully be able to find it online or even in my local bookstore...We shall see....anyways....I need to start working on my pitch for the movie that I would like to have done....Going to work on that this weekend after I study for my Art History Test....Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy.....Stay safe wherever you are babe.....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment