Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Jeremy on Fallon last night!!





Good Morning!!!! Pretty good start to the day so far....Got my classwork done for the day and now I can rest and relax...Been working on a few things to see if I can sell them online...I have bookmarks of Jeremy that I need to cut and fix so that I can sell them...Plus I have notecards that I need to get printed out so that I can post pictures of and see if I can sell them too....but that's my busy day ahead....I still have 30 pages to read in my Screenwriters Bible book for class this week and I will do that this evening as I am watching my shows....Agents of Shield is on tonight and I am not missing that show...Love it!!!! Okay onto to the video for the day....It's from the interview that Jeremy did with Jimmy Fallon last night on the Tonight Show...It was recorded early last week because of Jeremy's schedule!!! He's talking about his twitter account...I do adore this man and love that he has joined the Social Media finally!!!! Some of his postings and pictures are just so funny and perfectly him!!!!..I love it how he is just so normal and relatable....He's real not fake like a lot of the stars are now a days....I watched the whole interview thanks to one of the many people on tumblr....It's actually a really good interview....He is going to be on Live with Kelly and Michael this Friday and hopefully I will be able to post that interview next week sometime....Of course Kill the Messenger comes out this Friday and I am hoping that my little theater gets it....I do want to see it!!! Everything that I have read and seen of this movie just tells me that it is going to be a fantastic movie...So I guess I will have to keep my eyes open for it and hope for the best that it is going to shown where I live....guess I will have to wait and see...Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!!! Stay safe wherever you are babe....You Rock!!!! Keep up the silliness and just all around goofiness that is you babe!!! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment