Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Sneak peek of Age of Ultron from Agents of Sheild.




Good Afternoon!!!! So far it's been a pretty decent day....I had a lot to do for classes today and still have a lot to do later today....I have two assignments to finish for my Short Film Class by Friday.....I can do it...I just have to concentrate and get it done....okay onto last nights episode of Agents of SHIELD!!!!! It was great as always....Not sure how I feel about them turning Ward over to his brother, but then that didn't go as planned...He escaped so now we have to wait for 2 weeks to see what happens....although the best part of the night was the sneak peek we had of the Avengers: Age of Ultron footage....OMG!!! Talk about amazing...This is going to be a fantastic movie....You might notice that the only one that didn't try to pick up the hammer was Natasha!! Love it...And you know something, when Chris Evans picked it up, it actually moved a bit....Of course there is my Hawkeye sitting next to Maria Hill playing with a either a drum stick or a chop stick, looking all hot and sexy and smug!!! Goddess how I adore this man!!! all in all the movie is going to be one kick ass movie....check out the footage in the video I posted....Enjoy!!! Anyways....Gotta jet and get some things done before tonights online chat...Presenting my Pitch for my little short film I am doing for short film class....wish me luck...Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay Safe wherever you are babe....And please don't retire in 2 years....I really want the chance to work with you!!!! *wink and smile*....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment