Saturday, October 18, 2014

Kill the Messenger interview




Good Morning!!!! Not really such a great start to the day so far for me....I have a bit of a  headache brewing right now...Hoping that it goes away soon...I am going to the gym after bit and want it gone....Have to study for my Art history mid term this afternoon and this evening some more....I want to pass this exam with at least a B...But I would rather have an A...We shall see how things go on Tuesday when I go in and take it...I am going to film my pitch tomorrow and upload to the school site so that I can get it critiqued by the chat people on the 29th of this month....Maybe they will be able to tell me how to make it better and what I need to do to make it worthy of an actual pitch for a movie!!!! Would love to have this little film made....I just have to write the script for it...Will be doing that for my class...May have to start doing that soon...Okay the video today is another interview that Jeremy did for the Kill the Messenger press tour....I still want to see this movie!!! there is a lot of great reviews out there online so far and this makes me want to see it even more....I have the actual book that Gary Webb wrote and will be reading it later on in the year....I am hoping that Jeremy gets Oscar nods for this movie...From what I am hearing he deserves them!!! Also got some interesting news from the tumblr website today...Apparently Jeremy is the most successful actor in the Avengers cast!! This according to Yahoo UK....How cool is that!!!! I mean the man has other interests besides movies that he is involved in....He has a renovations business with partner Kris Winters now he has a production company called The Combine with another business partner Don Handfield....He's so much more than just an actor....He is a very busy man as of late!!! He's currently filming MI5 and it was just announces that he is back for the sequel to the Bourne Legacy, which is titled The Bourne Betrayal (according to IMDb)....so this makes me happy....although I do wish the man would take some time off and just chill out and relax!!! He looks so tired as of late!!! Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!!  Stay safe wherever you are babe....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment