Monday, October 20, 2014

Photos of Jeremy by Jeff Vespa






Good Morning!!! Well for a few more minutes that is....Finished classes later than normal but that's okay....I took a break from 10 to 11 so that I could watch The View today....Clark Gregg was on talking about Agents of Shield...Had to watch it and hear what he had to say....Pretty cool....So I didn't do a whole lot today in class....We are going over Beat sheets this week...So this should be interesting for me...I have to write a beat sheet for my little short film I am working on for this class....Plus I wrote out a pitch that I would like to have critiqued next week in a chat I am going to for my school....I have to film it sometime this week so that I can get it uploaded to the site....We shall see how things go....Not sure if I posted the video that is for today, but if I did I apologize for posting it again....I just love to listen to this man talk about his movies....Still keeping my fingers crossed that my theater here in my town gets Kill The Messenger....I really do want to see it....I will be reading the book in the next couple of weeks, course then again I may wait and save it for when I am on Christmas break from school...That way I have more time to read it!!! I have a few movies that I want to watch too...I finally got Fish in A Barrel last week and I cannot wait to watch it....I have seen bits and pieces on You Tube and it looks really funny...guess I will have to wait and reserve judgment until after I have seen it....but you know I will love it because Jeremy is in it....the only movie I haven't like that he did was The Heart Is Deceitful Above All Things....I just didn't like the character that he played....Was kind of freaked out of his portrayal of Dahmer but it was a good movie and he did a fantastic job!!! Loved him in 12 and Holding, Little Trip to Heaven and Monkey Love....Especially Monkey Love!!! *big smile*...The bigger movies that he did were great too....although my favorite movies so far have been Monkey Love and The Hurt Locker...He was great as Dil in Monkey Love....You fell in love with his character and that's what was great....He was adorable...He was Amazing as Will James in The Hurt Locker....It fit him perfectly....I can't help but adore this man...He is real and what you see is what you get...Like him or not...You have to respect the man for everything he has done!!! He worked his ass off to get where he is now....As for the pictures....they are from The Art of Discovery by Jeff Vespa....Amazing photos....what more can I say!!! anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy....Stay Safe wherever you are!!! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment