Monday, October 27, 2014

New pictures of Jeremy!!



Good Morning!!! So far it is a pretty decent morning....I finished classes and have a lot of work to do this week....Just hope that I can get everything done that needs to be done....I have to go with my mom on Thursday to her doctors appointment because I'll have to drive home....But I am going to take my laptop with me and see if I can do my classwork from the hospital....sorry for not posting this past weekend but was too busy to do anything this weekend....plus I wasn't feeling to good on Saturday....But I'm back now....Okay love love love love the new pictures of Jeremy....These were posted on tumblr over the weekend and they are FANTASTIC!!!!! Course when aren't the pictures this man takes fantastic!!! These were for the press tour of Kill The Messenger and are kind of reminiscent of ones that were done a few years ago for another of his movies.....don't care....got new pictures of my man and that's all that matters!!!..there are others that are new too but those have water marks on them so I am not going to be posting those until I can see if they are going to remove the watermarks from them...Someone always does and that's when I'll save them and post them...although I will give the photographer credit for them...Still waiting to see Kill The Messenger and I have resigned myself to the fact that I will have to wait until it comes out on DVD before I get to see it....Since my little theater isn't going to carry it here...Sucks too...I wait all year to see one movie and now I can't even go and see it!!! If I had a way to get to Seattle then I would be able to see it since it is playing over there....but that's out of the question...no money to go over there at the moment....oh well...I'll live until it comes out on DVD...praying that it comes out soon!!!! Anyways...Lots of Love To You Jeremy....Stay safe wherever you are babe!! Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment