Thursday, October 9, 2014

A clip of Jeremy's interview with Larry King!!






Good Morning!!! What a wonderful morning it is too!!! Finished doing what I needed to do for my classes early and now school is done for the week, with the exception of posting to the discussion boards...Feel really good this morning too....I joined a gym and started going yesterday....I want to lose at least 50 pounds before next year...I can do it....I have been overweight most of my adult life and it's time to get into shape!!! that was my day yesterday...today not sure what is going on...Have to wait and see what happens when my mom gets home from work since we only have the one car...Anyways....Onto the two videos today...Yes, two!!! Both are clips from The Larry King Live Show that Jeremy did...I watched the first clip and I totally agree with Larry....I think Jeremy will get another Oscar nod and hopefully he will win the Oscar for this role....He really does deserve it!!! Kill The Messenger comes out tomorrow and I am hoping that it will be playing here in my little town....I have been waiting for this movie to come out and really do want to see it....I should be finished with the book this evening and honestly it is really sad...If you haven't read it then it is a must read...Really tells you what our government will go to, to keep things covered up!!! the second clip I'm not sure what it is about but it is from the same interview!!! Should be pretty good though....As for the photo...Well it was on tumblr this morning so I nabbed it....It was taken by Mr. Jeremy himself....Apparently he was coming back from the UK....I know he will be on a few talk shows tomorrow and I will be watching at least one of them....So glad that he has joined the Social Media...He really seems to be getting the hang of it too....*big smile and laugh*....He is just being himself and his fans are loving it....Keep being you, Jeremy!!! You make my day each and every time I see a post from you....You make me smile and laugh, and on occasion cry.....but it's all good....Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay safe when you get to NYC!!!!! Have some fun while you're there babe....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment