Monday, October 13, 2014

Jeremy's partial interview on Live with Kelly and Michael 10/10





Good Morning!! So far it is a pretty good day....Finished school early and found out I have basically two weeks with no Art history class...I have to study for my midterm this week and then take it next week....So that will free up some time for getting started on this new job that I have in order to make a bit of money..It's a type at home job and I just watched the video for it and it sounds kinda weird but I'll see how it goes and how well I like it...Okay today's video is from last Friday's Live with Kelly and Michael when Jeremy was on promoting Kill The Messenger...The interview was actually pretty good...At least I thought so!!! He looked good but the poor man was so tired and he was untucked and really sloppy looking...that's okay....The poor guy had a busy schedule that weekend...After he finished the interview with Kelly and Michael he was off to leave again to head back to shooting MI5!! As for the picture...Well it's a Pizap collage that my friend and sister Zoe made a while back....And unfortunately it applies now...He is taken and off the market....But he is still a heartbreaker though....I still love and adore this man and just because he is married now doesn't change that fact....He is still my inspiration so that hasn't changed at all !!! Still writing my stories about him and they are still pretty racy too...He is a fantastic man and that will never change...I will continue to admire and love this man no matter what...Can't stop me!!! anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay safe wherever you are babe!! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment