Monday, October 6, 2014

Kill The Messenger, In theaters in 4 days!!!



Good Morning!!!! Sorry for not posting yesterday but was just so tired and not feeling very good...Plus had to take my tower over to a friends place to have him work on it...turns out the tower that I bought from a former friend is basically a piece of crap!!! So hopefully I will be able to get a new one soon...We shall see what happens....Okay as for the pictures.. The top one is a quote from Jeremy for the movie Kill The Messenger, which hits theaters in 4 days!!!!...I am currently reading the book that this movie is based on and honestly I don't understand how this journalists own paper could do what they did to him....they betrayed him and left him out to dry!!! In my opinion the Mercury News, The LA Times and The NY Post all had a hand in this man's death....They destroyed his name and his lively hood....They made him out to be the bad guy here when in actuality it was the Government that was the bad guy....I am glad to see that his story is actually being told and who better to do it than Jeremy!! This movie is already garnering Oscar buzz and personally I hope Jeremy wins!! He deserves it for all the hard work he put into this movie...As for the other picture...Well it's from the man himself....He posted this on his twitter page and I got it off of tumblr....I love the way he is just so relaxed and sexy looking!!!! That sparkly tie is back and I love it!!! Course then again I love the picture for the fact that it is black and white and it shows more emotions on his face...He looks good but a bit tired....But with his schedule the way it is for the next few days I can only imagine how tired the man is....Still, he looks amazing as always!!! Not sure if he looks happy....That I will have to wait and see on Friday when he will be on Kelly and Michael...Then I'll know for sure....anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay safe wherever you are right now babe....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment