Thursday, October 23, 2014

Avengers: Age of Ultron Trailer!!





Good Morning!!!!!! A Wonderful Morning it is too!!! Classes are done for the week and all I have to do is finish my beat sheet for Short Film 2 and I will be done....going to finish that this afternoon...Have a rewrite or two to do and then complete it then type it up....but I'll get it done....Okay I am sooooooooo EFFING EXCITED!!!!!!!! *screaming and jumping for joy*....The Avengers Age of Ultron trailer was "leaked" yesterday and boy is it AMAZING!!!!!!! I wasn't originally going to watch it but I just couldn't wait until Tuesday!!! I watched it last night and got major chills from Ultron!!!!! OMFG!!!!!!!!! This movie is going to be thrilling and full of action....James Spader is Ultron and they couldn't have picked a better man to play him....He is perfect!!! this will be interesting to see and May just can't get here soon enough!!! I have posted the trailer here for everyone to see...So enjoy it!!! I know I did....Watched it twice in a row and may have to watch it a few more times!!! It's that damn good!!!! Of course I had to post a picture of my man as Hawkeye today because of the trailer!!! He will be getting more screen time in this movie than in the last one!!! I am however a bit confused about the whole Bruce Banner and Black Widow deal!!! Guess we will have to wait until May to find out!!! I did hear that one of the Avengers is going to die, but don't know which one...don't know if I can wait that long to find out!!! but folks, let me tell you something...this movie looks FANTASTIC and is going to blow your minds!!!! Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!!! Stay safe wherever you are babe....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!! *happy dance*

No comments:

Post a Comment