Thursday, October 2, 2014

8 more days!!





Good Morning!!! such a great day it is too!!! Finished with school for today and for the week actually...all I have to do is post to the message boards for the rest of the week....Actually took my laptop out yesterday to Hastings and sat and did my homework assignment for Short Film Class yesterday....I was actually able to concentrate more there than I was here at home....I had an iced Americano with Salted Caramel flavoring and cream....*grumbles*...Blame Jeremy on my addiction to Americano's!!! *laughing*....I was able to write a little on my fan fic that I am working on....It's not a long one either...Going to be a short on because I have a new one that wants to be written plus I want to work on my screenplay too....So busy girl....Plus looking for a job too...Okay as for the video today....One of my favorites from BSB!!!! it's called "Everybody"....I love the video because it's kinda geared towards Halloween, which as you know is coming up this month!!!! I love that holiday....I feel energized and free to be my real self....I am a witch and very proud of it....*big smile*....So that's the reason for the video!!!! the pictures need no reason to be here!!! They are beautiful pictures of this gorgeous, sexy and wonderful man!!!!!I found them on tumblr and had to save them....can't remember who did the edits on them but they are gorgeous and wonderfully done so kudos to them!!!! One of these days I am going to have to play around with my Photoshop and do some of my own edits of this man's pictures!!! Just 8 more days until Kill The Messenger hits theaters and I wish it were here already.....I am half way through the book and have the original book Dark Alliance on order so that I can read it too....Want to read Gary Webb's own account of what actually transpired.....Really looking forward to see this movie next week and of course seeing this handsome man on Live with Kelly and Michael that morning!!!! Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!!! Stay Safe wherever you are babe....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment