Friday, October 24, 2014

New pictures of Jeremy!!!




 
Good Morning!!! Classes are done for the week and all I have to do is log in and do the discussion boards...Turned in my beat sheet this morning and I think that it turned out pretty good...We shall see what my instructor says about it....I've been really distracted today though....Have a lot on my mind and I really shouldn't worry about it but I am a worrier....My mom has to go in and have a test done next Thursday at the hospital to check out a spot on her liver....See she had breast cancer and has been clear for 2 years now...But as you know cancer can come back.....Her Oncologist doesn't think it is and just thinks that it is a fatty lesion on the liver....but she wants to be certain....Not that I blame her, it's just that it's scary....This is my mom and I am not ready to lose her....I will keep you updated on how things are going when we know something next week....Okay onto something happier.....How about these new pictures of Jeremy.....How great are they??? the man just gets hotter and sexier every time I see him....Love how he looks in the black t-shirt the best!!! the bottom picture was taken I think yesterday at the Discovery of Art book deal....He looks a little on the tired side and who can blame him....He is a very busy man...What with the press tour for Kill The Messenger and filming MI5...You know he has to be tired....He still looks good though...As I like to say he's Looking Fine as Wine!!!! *big smile*....Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy....Stay safe wherever you are babe.....Keep those silly tweets coming...they make my day....By the way, I don't think you're an a**....You're you and that's all that I can ever ask for.....Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment