Wednesday, October 15, 2014

New picture of Jeremy at LAX!!!





Good Morning!!! Pretty decent start to the morning...finished classes and now have to try and figure out how to do this typing deal I signed up for....going to see if I can get on the site to see if I can do it....Luckily I have early days now and can try and do it first thing in the morning...I have to study for my Art History exam later today and each day after for a bit...I have my midterm next Tuesday....Okay the video today is a question and answer session that Jeremy did last Friday the 10th...Fans sent in questions and he answered them...I haven't watched it yet but I do intend to later on today....I do adore this man and want to know the answers he gave to some of the questions he was asked....The picture is from yesterday when he was at LAX...I guess he was coming home for a spell...Not really sure....But it is from fan-girl.com and is a really good picture of the man...Course then again he doesn't take a bad photo...sorry so short today, but I have a million and one things to do...Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy....Stay safe wherever you are babe....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment