Saturday, October 4, 2014

6 days till Kill the Messenger!!!






Good Morning!!! Pretty good morning to start with....Just posted to the discussion boards at school and now classes are done for the week....I have tomorrow to review what is going to go on next week and then get started on the reading assignment for my Short Film Class for next week too....Have so much to do today to get ready for the coming week....Plus I am getting ready to start decorating for Halloween!!! Have to get my Halloween town out and get it set up this week....I love Halloween!!!! Then on Friday I am going to go see Kill The Messenger!!! Can't believe it is only 6 days away!!! Plus Jeremy is going to be on several talk shows this week promoting the movie....Would like to catch a few of them....I will be watching Live with Kelly and Michael on Friday that's for sure!!! Okay the video is another classic Bon Jovi song...Wanted Dead or Alive!!!! Need I say more....Love this song for the guitar rifts and the back ground music!!!! I think it suits Jeremy's characters for the TROUBLE video and for Gamble too....Oh and heck let's throw in Jem too....they're basically outlaws and bad boys!!! But that's what I love so much about those characters...They are bad boys!!! I mean how can you not love those characters of his....Course how can you not love the man behind them!!! Too many people who say they are fans have been bashing him because he has kept his life private....They took to bashing him when his daughter was born...Saying he shouldn't have kept it a secret...They said that it made him look guilty about something....Now they are bashing him because he got married secretly....Big deal....He's a private person and wants to protect his wife and child from the publicity.....Is that such a bad thing??? I don't think so....I still love and adore and admire this man....Why should I stop because he got married or because he had a child...That would be really petty if I did.....He has me for a fan for life....I love his movies and the characters....But I love the man even more!!!! Okay that's all!!! Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay safe wherever you are babe.....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment