Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Taking Chances on a Dream!!





Good Morning!!! Pretty good morning so far....Sorry for not posting yesterday but had so much to do that I didn't have the chance to post....Yesterday was my Mid Term Art History Exam and I think it went pretty good...I should know sometime in the next week or so if I pass and what my grade is....I think I got at least a B on it....Got some somewhat bad news yesterday though....My mom's Dr's appointment was yesterday and I couldn't be with her because of my test but she told me that they found a lesion on her liver....Now it's not necessarily cancer but it could be....She has to call over to the Dr's tomorrow and set up an appointment to go in and have an ultrasound and a CT scan to find out exactly what it is....It could be a fatty deposit on the liver....But if it is the C word then we will cross that bridge when we come to it....so please keep my mom in your thoughts....She's a strong woman that's for sure....So anyways...onto something more upbeat!!! The video today is Taking Chances by Celine Dion.....One of my favorite songs by her and I think it sums up what I think of Jeremy....You have to take chances in your life if you are going to live a full life....that's my motto....So what do you think of taking chances, what do you think of jumping off the edge?....that's the one line that jumps out to me....I take chances all the time and most recently I took the chance to follow this dream of mine....One thing I can say is that I don't regret doing this either....I know there is a chance that I could fail but I don't think about that...I think about succeeding and becoming a damn fine director someday.....someone that people will respect and want to work with....All thanks to the inspiration I got from Ms. Kathryn Bigelow and from Mr. Jeremy Renner....So in a way Taking Chances is dedicated to the both of them....I just want to say thank you for making me take the chance and follow the dream I have had for so long....It's been the best thing that I have ever done....As for the picture...Well it's a bit early to wish you a Happy Halloween, but I just couldn't resist this one....Found it on tumblr and had to save it....He does make a rather sexy Vampire!!! I'd let him bite me!!! and well he could anything else he wanted to do to me too!!!..anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay Safe wherever you are babe.....Keep the great things coming on Twitter too...You have this way of making my day and making me smile when I don't want too.....Love ya for it too!!! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment