Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Jeremy's stance on drugs!




Good Morning!!!! Great morning so far..It's cool and crisp outside and that's perfectly peachy by me...I love fall and am so glad that it is finally here....Just finished class and I think today was very interesting...I learned a lot about loglines and how to do them properly....I think I am on the right track so far...We shall see what everyone has to say about my loglines and which one is the best to use...Found out that I have two A's in my classes as of midterm....So YAY me!!!! Very proud of myself...This means that I know I am on the right track in my life and am going to do great things as a Director!!! As for the video...It's another one that Jeremy did for his Kill The Messenger press tour...I haven't had the chance to watch it since I have been so busy with school and trying to get the typing job started....But hey, it's Jeremy...So ya know it'll be great....The picture is from the NYC premiere of Kill the Messenger last week...Damn but this man looks amazing in a suit and I just adore him when he wears his glasses....I think it makes him look sexier when he wears them...Call me crazy, I don't care....But it's the truth!!! That smile is wonderful too...It reaches his eyes so I know that he is happy...Course he is, he's promoting his newest movie and this is also a first for his production company The Combine...I still haven't gotten to see it but I am hoping to see it when it comes out on DVD....That's way to long....But I will wait and see how things go, maybe my theater here will get it and then I will be a very happy lady!!! Anyways...I am going to be watching Fish in A Barrel sometime in the coming week...Finally got it and cannot wait to see it....*big smile*....I will do anything to see Jeremy!!! Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay Safe wherever you are babe....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment