Friday, October 3, 2014

Jeremy, You Give Love A Bad Name!!!





Good Morning!!! What a great morning it is too....Finished with the discussion boards this morning so school is done for the day...Unless I feel like posting this evening...which I may do!!... Have a line of a job and will find out more today about it...wish me luck...I need something that is going to work with my schedule for school and that I can do hopefully at home....We shall see how this goes....Okay on to the video for today!!! It's classic Bon Jovi!!! "You Give Love A Bad Name"......I have been a fan of this group forever!!! I love every single album that they have ever made...who can blame me!!!! this song though I remember singing in the car all the time when I was in school!!! I think I was like 15 when it hit the airwaves and talk about loving it then!!! I cranked the radio in the car and my mom and I listened to it all the way home!!! It really has nothing to do with how I feel about Jeremy!!! I just love the song that's all!!! *laughing and smiling*....As for the banner or the picture so to speak for today....Found it on tumblr quite a few months ago and decided to post it today...I love the saying on it by Shakespeare....Jeremy is a sin and he is also an angel too...I mean look at the man!!! He is total sin!!! That angelic face of his can make a grown woman swoon....those eyes, those lips....I could stare at this man all day, and in fact I do...His face surrounds me....I have pictures of him in my computer hutch so that I have inspiration for the day in class!!!He helps keep me on track with my studies...anyways....Exactly ONE WEEK from today Kill The Messenger hits theaters and I am praying that my little theater here gets it....I want to go that afternoon to see it...Been impatiently waiting for it to come out and have been following it since it was first announced that he would be doing this movie....Almost finished with the book and it is really fascinating and humbling to read...I know Jeremy will do an amazing job with the character of Gary Webb....I'll see in a week!!!! Anyways...Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!!! Stay Safe wherever you are babe.....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment