Thursday, October 30, 2014

Jeremy as Hawkeye in Age of Ultron Stills!! HOT!!!!!




Good Evening!!! Sorry for posting so late, but had a lot to do this morning and I didn't get home until late this afternoon....My mom had a liver biopsy this morning and it didn't get started until later than what it was supposed to so things kind of snow balled from there....She will know the results by Monday or Tuesday of next week....But enough of that on to my sweet sweet adorable and sexy Jeremy!!! Can we just take a moment and drool over the newest pictures from the movie Age of Ultron....These are actually stills from the movie itself and I must say that Jeremy looks might FINE indeed!!!Course then again when doesn't he look FINE!!! I love the new Hawkeye uniform in the first picture...Looks amazing...and my man looks sexy as sin in it....Course then again we have him twirling a drumstick or a chopstick in the second picture and then looking quite serious or pissed off in the last one....either way I think he looks sexy no matter what !!! anyways....sorry so short, but this little Flame is tired and needs her rest....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay safe wherever you are babe!!! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment