Monday, February 17, 2014

Beautiful Man


Good morning!!! Not such a good day for me so far....My head is pounding and I still need to do a few things this morning before I can relax....Got classes done early this morning so that I could get things done early online....Need to rest and relax today and try and get rid of this horrendous headache...I seriously hate migraines....anyways....Found this beautiful picture of my guy on tumblr and decided to save it so that I could post it on my blog....No idea when it was taken all I know is that he looks pretty damn hot!!! Now let's talk about something that is bothering me....A few of the girls on IMDb who say that they are fans of his are dissing him something fierce....My question is if you are such a fan then why are you saying such nasty things about the man you supposedly like???? You can't have it both ways ya know.....either you like him or you don't!!! As for him being married.....Highly doubt it...If he was then he would be wearing a ring to let people know he was off the market.....Plus he has been quoted as saying that marriage is not for him and that things are just fine between him and his "girl" the way they are.....Besides ladies....He hasn't met me yet...so when that happens then maybe marriage would enter into the picture!!!! So all you prissy little girls on the IMDb message boards stop speculating....Leave the man's private life alone and deal with it....Put your big girl panties on and get on with life.....Anyways...enough of my rant....Lots of Love to Jeremy wherever you are....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment