Sunday, February 2, 2014

Jeremy at Starbucks!!!


Good Afternoon!!! I know way late today...But had some things I needed to do before coming online!! Had to help clean house, take out the trash, and run some errands...Plus had to post in the discussion boards...So been a busy lady today....today is Superbowl Sunday and I am sooooo not watching it....I want my Seahawks to win and all but I don't do the whole football thing....Sorry Jeremy....Not a sports person...unless it's Hockey....Then I can get into that sport....*rolls eyes*....I like it for the fights!!! Okay as for the picture today, well it was taken at LAX airport when my man went and got a coffee....I can tell you right now it was an Americano too....that's the only thing he orders when he goes and gets a coffee....Ewwww.....Don't get me wrong I love Americano's but I gotta have some flavor and enough room to add a bit of cream....I know I'm strange but that's me....and if the man would ever meet me he would fall head over heels in love with me....*big grin*....Not a hell of a lot going on with me at the moment....I am still working on my screenplay and at the moment I am a bit blocked....Plan to work on it later this week and try and get some more done on it so that I can get it typed up and sent to one of my professors and see if he can help me with it and help me clean it up a bit.....I want it to be perfect....Anyways...Until Later.....Lots of great dreams about Jeremy!!! Jeremy's Flame, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment