Monday, February 24, 2014

Just Give Me A Reason

 
 
Good Morning!!! well at least for a few more minutes!!!! got my class work done for today and now I have a few minutes that I can play....so here I am...Decided to post one of my new favorite songs by Pink today....I love this song "Just Give Me A Reason"....I think in a way it applies to everyone who has ever had their heart broken and torn into pieces.....We aren't broken just a little bent and we can learn to love again.....I was that way for a long time....I'm mended now....and I am learning to love again.....I have a lot of love to give too.....Just gotta convince Jeremy of that somehow!!!! someday I will....Not a lot really going on right now in my little part of the world .....It's snowing still....Been snowing all morning!!! Not that I mind!!! Just wish that I had Jeremy here to cuddle with and watch the snow fall.....I guess you could say that I am a romantic in a way.....I'll be the first to admit it too!!! So he and I would fit perfect together!!!...Anyways....I need to get ready to leave in a few minutes....Have to go with my mom to her CAT scan appointment....this is to make sure the cancer hasn't come back and is still gone and to see if everything is okay with her.....So Lots of Love to Jeremy wherever you are!!!!...Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!


No comments:

Post a Comment