Sunday, February 23, 2014

The Goatee is Back!!!!


Good Morning!!!! Just a little late today but it is Sunday and had other things to do!!! Only had to post in the discussion boards today then I was free from class.... It's kind of snowing and raining here today so that puts me in a good mood.....I love weather like this....guess I just like the cold....Anyways....OMG!!!! Hello Gorgeous!!! That is all I have to say about this picture of Jeremy!!!! This was taken last night at some kind of Costume Awards show he was presenting at.....I do love it when he wears his glasses....They make him more appealing to me....And the goatee is back!!! *happy dance*...I love it!!! I mean I know he will have to shave it off soon when he starts filming for The Avengers 2, but until then it's back!!!! I don't think the man realizes how SEXY he is with that goatee.....He is just down right F***ing gorgeous as SIN!!!!!! And the smile, oh that smile!!! Damn him for making me melt so early in the day!!!! Ya know something, I always feel better when I see this man!!! When I'm blue I just look at him and he makes me feel better....Corny huh??? I don't think so....He's just real!!!! Anyways!!!...Lots of Love to You Jeremy!!!! Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment