Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Happy Man!!


Good Afternoon!!! So far my day has been uneventful....Although it was snowing earlier this morning and that made me happy for a while...Now the sun is out and it is warming up.....this is winter and it isn't much of a winter for me...I want my cold weather back!!! *grumbles*....Oh well... Got my classes done for the day and I have to work on my Short Film assignment later on by watching and comparing 3 of my favorite commercials....Shouldn't take me too long....Okay....I love love love love this picture of Jeremy....See now this is the man I fell head over heals for....That smile and those eyes!!! His smile reaches his eyes in this picture and it tells me one thing....HE'S HAPPY!!!!!! This is the man that is finally coming back....After the year he had last year this year seems to be going along much better.....He smiles more and damn but that man looks so much happier now than he did last year at this time.....I don't know the reason behind it but whatever it is I am glad that he is happy again....Now if he can just stay that way.... If the prissy little girls on the IMDb message boards will stop being nasty and stop making noises about his personal life....Then that would make me happy too.....Really hate it when people butt into other peoples lives and they have no business doing so....Let the man be happy for a change....And I know he is....All ya gotta do is look at his smile and his eyes to tell he's happy or not.....Anyways....Lots of Love and safe travels Jeremy wherever you are....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment