Friday, February 28, 2014

Dressed to Kill


Good Morning!!!! finished classes way early because all I had to do was post in the discussion board....I have to film my solo scene this afternoon and upload it tomorrow morning to turn it in....so all in all it has been a great morning!!! Now it's time for some fun!!! Talking about my sweet, SEXY, gorgeous man!!! Okay, I love it when he is dressed looking soooooo FINE!!! He sure does know how to turn a woman's head!!! What woman wouldn't want to be seen with a man that looks this good!!! He has a way about him that I find attractive....I know there are a lot of woman and girls who find him attractive too....But I think they like him for his looks.....I find everything about him attractive.....Although my favorite thing is that beautiful smile of his.....It gets me every time I see it....His laugh is sexy too....At least to me it is!!!! I love his hands...They're strong and masculine!!!! They would be warm and welcoming to a woman he was holding and comforting, and strong and sensual when loving that woman......His eyes are literally the mirror to his soul....You can see in them how he feels and whether or not he is happy or frustrated or even angry.....See there is more to this man than just his good looks and his amazing body......More to me anyways....I'm in love with the whole package.....I don't care that he's famous.....Hell, I would have noticed him anyways if he wasn't....He appeals to me in so many ways, and what he does for a living doesn't matter to me.....He's the type of man that would take care of his lady and love her even in her darkest hours....Because she would do the same for him.....He's an old soul in a young body....He's still searching for the other half of him...He hasn't truly found her yet....His body and soul will know when she comes into his life....Because he won't want to leave her...He will want to be see with her and be proud to be seen with her.....She's just waiting for that right moment in time to make her move...Anyways.....Lots of Love to You Jeremy....Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment