Thursday, February 13, 2014

JR in Glasses..*sigh*


Good Morning!!! Finished with classes a little early today just because my head hurts a bit and I need to do my writing assignment this afternoon too...Trying to come up with a short film title....Harder than it is...anyways....How flipping adorable is this man!!! Not sure where this was taken but it was taken I think yesterday....I do love this man!!! He is so adorable with his glasses on....Too cute!!! Love it that he can be like this around his fans and not care....This is why I love this man....He's real...Everything about him is real...what you see is what you get.....How can you not adore him.....Look at him!!! He's quite possibly the sweetest man you'll ever meet....I haven't met him, yet...Key word there, YET!!!! But have heard stories from others who have met him and they say he is sweet as sweet can be.....One thing about him is that he has never let fame go to his head.....Thing of it is...He doesn't need to act, he has a production company and he is also in the renovation business.....But if he were to stop acting....He would be missed!!!! He makes my world a better place.....He makes me smile and laugh even when I don't feel like it....If I am down and feeling blue then all I gotta do is pop in one of his movies and it makes me feel better all the time....so yeah, I know I get a little carried away at times when I talk about him, but I do care about him, even though I don't know him....I would like to...and someday maybe I will....Anyways....Lots of Love and Safe Travels to you Jeremy....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment