Sunday, February 9, 2014

In LA


Good Morning!!! so far the morning is turning out to be pretty good. I was able to get Office Depot to transfer my video that I did yesterday onto my flash drive and then I came home and uploaded it to my editing program and did some quick edits and then turned it in!!! So happy that I was able to do that too... I am going to be getting my video camera tomorrow afternoon so now I'll have a good camera to do my assignments....Good for me!!! YAY!!! Okay this picture was taken about a week or so ago when he was in LA and apparently it was warm enough to wear shorts but chilly enough to have to wear a jacket....Makes no sense if ya ask me....Babe...seriously, keep your legs covered....They are white!!! I adore you and love you dearly, but no shorts....although you do have nice legs so I guess I can deal with the whiteness of them just to see them...*giggles*...Course I really don't look at the legs anyways....I have a fondness for your backside....and the belly button....okay I know that's weird, but I have a belly button fetish....I want to follow that nice little happy trail and see everything it hides!!! *naughty grin*....Hey, I'm a normal hot blooded American woman and I love to look and I enjoy touching too!!! boy the things I could do to this man!!! Anyways...Lots of Love Jeremy.....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment