Saturday, February 15, 2014

Rainy Days


Good Morning!!! Got just a few minutes to post before having to leave to run errands and go to the movies this afternoon...My mom and I are going to go see Winter's Tale starring Colin Farrell!!! Another one of my favorite men!!! Then either tonight or tomorrow afternoon I am going to watch TAKE!!!! I got it in the mail yesterday afternoon and I was very happy!!! Cannot wait to watch it and then I will let everyone know what I thought of it....Of course I will love it because Jeremy is in it but we shall see....Got my assignment uploaded to the school site a few minutes ago and will have the grade later in the week....So far these classes are a lot easier than last semester.....Course I had all kinds of problems last semester that I am not having this semester....Anyways....Love this picture of Jeremy....Makes me think of a rainy day and just sitting around with him on the couch watching movies and snuggling.....It also makes want to nibble on his ear!!! and along his neck too....I could think of so many things to do with this man and I know that he would love them.....*snarky grin*....I would love to go to the movies with him and watch something romantic then go home and have a nice evening snuggling up with him on the couch and talking....Maybe even give him a nice massage to help relax away all the stress he is under.....Hey a girl can dream can't she!!! Anyways.....Lots of Love and safe travels wherever you are Jeremy.....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment